Four Amazing Theme Parks and Two Fun-Filled Water Parks
Imagine six fantastic Disney Parks, two exciting night-time entertainment districts, and a state-of-the-art sports complex. Now add in countless opportunities for dining, shopping and recreation and it’s easy to see why visiting Walt Disney World is the perfect family holiday.
With six amazing lands to explore and 40 magical attractions to enjoy, there are countless memories to be made at Magic Kingdom Park. Watch in wonder as fairy tales come to life before your eyes, and dreams become reality.
- Gather round Cinderella Castle for Happily Ever After, a night-time show that takes you on an unforgettable journey that captures many favourite Disney animated films.
- See Mickey and his friends in Disney Festival of Fantasy Parade and celebrate the stories you love with a magical mix of floats, costumes and original music.
- Get ready for take-off on Space Mountain, a high-speed rollercoaster adventure which will see you journey into the furthest reaches of the galaxy and back!
Find out more about Magic Kingdom
Find yourself in a far-flung corner of the world – or even in the future! Take a glimpse into the wonders of tomorrow at Future World, or spend a day travelling the globe at World Showcase.
- Set sail in Arendelle on Frozen Ever After, a family attraction that whisks you away into the wondrous wintery world of Frozen on an ancient Norwegian vessel.
- Take a journey through time and explore the history of communication on the iconic Spaceship Earth, an attraction which takes you from the Stone Age to the computer age.
- You’ll feel like you’re strolling across the globe in World Showcase, where you can experience the sights, sounds and tastes of 11 different countries in one day.
Learn more about Epcot
Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Step into the magical world of showbiz, where exhilarating attractions, live-action extravaganzas and even VIP backstage adventures are waiting for you to take the spotlight.
- Play big in the newly opened Toy Story Land! Take the family for a ride on Slinky Dog Dash and hang on tight for an interstellar romp in a toy rocket on Alien Swirling Saucers!
- Discover a host of Star Wars experiences that bring you closer to the epic saga than ever before with attractions, shows and Character encounters at Disney’s Hollywood Studios.
- Hurtle up and down on The Twilight Zone Tower of Terror, a haunted elevator-themed ride which will see you make your way into another dimension of sight and sound.
Discover Disney’s Hollywood Studios
Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
It’s about to get wild! Explore the world like never before and get up close and personal with some of its most interesting inhabitants – taking in thrilling attractions and spectacular shows along the way.
- Discover Pandora – The World of Avatar, a land that celebrates the magic of nature with two new attractions which will see you take flight on a banshee or glide into a bioluminescent rainforest.
- Journey deep into the Harambe Wildlife Reserve on Kilimanjaro Safaris and explore the lush African savannah which is home to over 34 different species of exotic wildlife.
- Join Simba and his friends in Festival of the Lion King, a spectacular musical show featuring songs and characters from the beloved film The Lion King.
View Disney’s Animal Kingdom Theme Park
Disney’s Blizzard Beach
It’s a winter wonderland with fun for all – in the middle of the Sunshine State! Admire the ‘snowcapped’ mountain that overlooks the Park – before plummeting from its peak into the waters below!
- Take a soothing break from the action as you float down Cross Country Creek, a rambling river that flows around the entire Park.
- Pre-schoolers and little kids will love Tike’s Peak, a polar-themed play land with slides and aquatic activities aplenty. There’s even a mini Mt Gushmore!
- Scale the heights of Mt Gushmore on Summit Plummet, where you’ll plunge at over 55mph down a 120ft slope – there’s a digital clock at the bottom to display your speed!
Discover Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park
Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon
Wash up on tropical shores or get your adrenaline rushing at this fun Park, where there is something for everyone including roaring rapids, lazy rivers, shark reefs and Florida’s largest inland surfing lagoon.
- Slow right down as you lie back and relax on the beautiful Sandy White Beach, with waves lapping and golden sun beaming down as you top up your tan.
- Fun is infectious at Ketchakiddee Creek, a water play area designed just for little ones, with pint-sized slides, fountains and waterfalls.
- Take a wild ride on Crush ‘n’ Gusher, a water-coaster raft-ride down 400-ft-long tube slides – one of Typhoon Lagoon’s most thrilling attractions!
Discover Disney’s Typhoon Lagoon Water Park
Discover six Disney Parks from £20 per day!
Buy your UK & Ireland exclusive tickets to access all six parks
There is even more family fun at Walt Disney World. Enjoy Shopping & Entertainment in Disney Springs, play a round of mini golf at Fantasia Gardens or play a full 9 holes on Disney’s PGA Oak Trail Golf Course.
Discover More Magic